iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I can not believe

Started by drobertson, September 28, 2012, 07:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawmillhand

Quotewmz showed up at his mill today and has him going, fast!

What was the cause of the problem,and the solution to fix it ?
1990 woodmizer LT40 Hyd  2004 Ford F350 Flatbed. Plenty of tractors.

drobertson

All I know for now is the original accusset is causing most of the  issues, which I suspected to be a problem before I ever saw the mill.  He said it was running fast now, but all the sets were erased, so today after church sometime I am going over to reset his patterns and try to continue the training with him.  I had no Idea how fast these saws cut till I sawed on it. And to think if it would go up and down fast too? Man  almost feel sorry for the tailers.  Last word was it is running, and a new set works is on the way, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: drobertson on September 29, 2012, 11:16:07 PM
I have chilled, and apologized to Jim, just a day that got the best of me,  wmz showed up at his mill today and has him going, fast!  Sorry bout the spaze, I was needing to know if these ran like this or what,  They run fast up and down, and faster through the logs,  So, I wish I could drop this post, but like usual, for me a steady diet of size 10 dbl D,    david

David,

I've heard an occassional meal of shoe leather is good for the sole...

Herb

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: PC-Urban-Sawyer on September 30, 2012, 11:37:11 AM
I have chilled, and apologized to Jim, just a day that got the best of me,  wmz showed up at his mill today and has him going, fast!  Sorry bout the spaze, I was needing to know if these ran like this or what,  They run fast up and down, and faster through the logs,  So, I wish I could drop this post, but like usual, for me a steady diet of size 10 dbl D,    david

David,

Herb

You're killing me Herb!  smiley_guitarist smiley_trap_drummer
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jim_Rogers

David,

Herb

that one gave me a good laugh......
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

texican

My fondest dream is that I could answer your question.... finances won't allow an LT-70.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on September 30, 2012, 12:41:31 PM

David,

Herb

You're killing me Herb!  smiley_guitarist smiley_trap_drummer

Only cause we like ya, David.

Herb

Added: We're getting too many David's on here, hard to keep track of who you're talking to/about... Oh, well. We like them all so I recon it don't really matter.

Herb

taylorsmissbeehaven

The excitment of a new toy can send a body into a frenzy, even if it belongs to a friend! I'm glad to know that the situation is fixed and would love to see some pics(may be the closest I ever get to a 70) Now back to wrestling with my grease gun. Brian
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: taylorsmissbeehaven on October 03, 2012, 01:48:40 PM
Now back to wrestling with my grease gun. Brian

Be careful, I read somewhere that they are a very dangerous tool......

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

sandhills

:D :D :D :D  You guys are just lucky this forum doesn't deal with grain combines.... ;D

WH_Conley

Go ahead, if we don't know anything about them, what the heck? We will tell you how to load the grease gun for maintenance. :D :D
Bill

grweldon

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on September 30, 2012, 04:44:24 AM
We all make mistakes David, and it want be your last one.  :)  As far as your 10 dbl D....Salt, pepper and a shake of garlic. Steam for 3 ½ hours. Aint't to bad. I've eaten several.  :D

Yep...  in the post above, want should be won't!

;D

And with this post I went from three trees to four!  I am now a "senior" member!
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

thurlow

Quote from: sandhills on October 03, 2012, 02:05:21 PM
:D :D :D :D  You guys are just lucky this forum doesn't deal with grain combines.... ;D
Ain't dat the truht!  Our first combine was an A-C "66" All-Crop, bought new in the '50s;  my dad said the the "66" stood for the number of grease zerks (we called 'em alemites) on it.  Same for the old 2-row A-C silage cutters from the same era;  had to be a contortionist to grease either one of them.
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

WDH

I greased both my tractors today with trepidation, hoping that the grease would hold out and I would not have to face the ordeal of trying to change out the grease tube  :)

I think that it would be better to try and troubleshoot a LT70 than change out a grease tube after reading the Grease Thread  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Sawdust Lover

I hope this post isn't over, I've had a ball reading it!  :P

Migal

I all most took a picture of a cheap grease gun next to a 35 year old one the cheap one lasted ... err it didn't  :D LOL
Buy the lincoln grease gun IMO  8)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Thank You Sponsors!