iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor

Started by dougtrr2, March 10, 2024, 09:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Well played, another blindside and idol goes home.  There should now be two hidden but will they look? 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

3 idols sitting on the jury bench.  They have done a great job of keeping who they are voting for a deep secret from the votee.  Enjoyed last night.  Thought that was a great immunity challenge.  Everyone had a chance to win it.  I would think they would be hunting for an idol.  Logic says if Venus had it, there would be another hidden.  If Venus didn't find it , there is still one to be found.
Guaranteed final five, unless you keep it and find yourself with 3 other idol holders on the bench.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

We were totally shocked that Q did not follow through with the plan and got himself blindsided.  Since Maria knew about the idol, I suspect that she will spend much time searching.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Old Greenhorn

Well he has been pretty consistent in not having a clue, and although it surprised me too it seems to be his style. Now we finally get into the interesting nitty gritty. 
I don't like the 1.5 hour format, it messes up the only other network show I watch (Chicago Fire). But at least this season is not riddled with social drama and all the woke stuff, which was when my wife ceased watching. She holds grudges and never watched it again. In fact she has watched no cable TV since.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Cedarman

4 idols sitting in pockets on the jury.  4 jury members got it going round and round in their heads "Why didn't I use my idol".  Million bucks floating away in the ocean breeze.
Much better season.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Thank You Sponsors!