iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mitersaw table

Started by Joey Grimes, December 24, 2015, 09:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey Grimes

Got around to building a saw table for sawmill shed so I can cut of bad ends on boards .Found enough trim cuts and culls to build entire project. 

94 woodmizer lt40 HD kabota 5200 ford 4000 94 international 4700 flatbed and lots of woodworking tools.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Wish I could find some culls and trim cuts like that.  :)

Very nice Joey and that saw table will come in handy.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Joey Grimes

When I'm sawing on 4/4 pattern an cut my cant to lumber width 6 or 8 inches I'll have a 3/8 to 1/2 inch trim so I've been saving them for a while and finally had enough to finish project. 

94 woodmizer lt40 HD kabota 5200 ford 4000 94 international 4700 flatbed and lots of woodworking tools.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

I admire your continuing progress.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

John S

Nice work and sawmill setup!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

drobertson

I first thought this would be a question,  but nice work there,, I need one too! 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Dave Shepard

That's the best way to set up a miter saw permanently. Those folding stands are ok on a job site, but for handling a lot of rough lumber, you can't beat a nice bench like that. Very nice!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Percy

GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Thank You Sponsors!