iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Explain your handles

Started by bandmiller2, April 06, 2013, 05:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I guess I got lucky to get Jeff considering what other names in the family are a bit different, starting with my Mother's which was Zula.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Hilltop366

I live on top of a hill, 366 is my civic #.

SAnVA

SAnVA Sammy Abbott in Virginia!

ET

It was unavoidable once the movie came out to all my hunting, fishing, golfing, and bowling buddies.  So what the heck, I enjoy the fun, so I often use it when I can.  I have to go make a call now.  :D :D :D
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

ET

I forgot to say that ET are my Initials. (Ernest Tebeau)
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

red oaks lumber

the name of my company, and we do more pine than anything ;D
when my great great grandparents settled in this area their farm was named red oaks farm.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Papa1stuff

I needed a name for a web site (which is no longer used) I wanted Papas Stuff,but it was taken so I took away the s and added 1  ;D
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Kingcha

Mine comes from my restaurant days.  One of my employees called me the Kingcha.   When I started playing poker online I needed a handle and I went with it.  It has stuck with me.   I also go by Chatty Matty which was given to my by a nice lady at the poker tables.
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

redbeard

I live on a island and my day job is iam a pirate.  I really ended up with a barrowed email address years ago and I kind of just took it over. My beard is grey!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

woodworker9

I earn a living building customer furniture, cabinets, and wooden hand planes.  My hockey number has always been #9, mainly because Bobby Hull of the Blackhawks was my childhood idol.

Jeff
03' LT40HD25 Kohler hydraulic w/ accuset
MS 441, MS 290, New Holland L185

terrifictimbersllc

Mine is the portable sawmill service I started in 2007.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

mesquite buckeye

Grew up in Ohio, live in the desert.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

two-legged-sawmill

First it was the "Lumber-maker"  trom the CB days, After sawing out the chainsaw shop with a chainsaw I was now a  "Two-Legged-Sawmill". Roof line 72ft x130ft lots of saw dust!
"There are no secrets to success. It is the results of preperation, hard work, and learning from failures"

wills swamp

mine is my road and custom sawing service/lumber sales.
wills swamp custom sawing-2002 wood-mizer lt40/hydraulic/d33,nyle L53 kiln,case 1845sp,massey203/loader/farmi winch,john deere 450c crawler/loader,husqvana saws,logrite tools

Clean Image

Name I came up with for my construction business back in '99 when we incorporated...at the time I thought it's how we want to make our clients look to their customers or whoever it is they have to answer too...still holds true today.
Also seems to set a standard for us as a small company on how we present ourselves and treat those that we come in contact with... 

cut2size

Mine is easy to explain. :D :D
cut2size

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, two-legged-sawmill.

There's getting to be quite a list of sawyers from New York.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Tee

My life long nick-name and middle initial.

Texas Ranger

In the early days I was a forester for the Great State of Texas, gave classes for schools, scouts, camp fire girls,etc.  I was usually intrduced as a "forest ranger" rather a simple forester (careful with the responce about "simple" ::) )  I digress, being from Texas and needed a handle for the web, so there 'tis.

Also shortened to TRanger.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

purple otter

It's the same handle I used on a site about the great sport of ice fishing. I bougt my portable hut from Otter Outdoors . Most of them are green or blue ,but somehow they sent me a purple one. I just kept it ,which is ok because when someone wants to fish with me I just tell them to look for the only purple hut. :D
Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

Tom the Sawyer

Called a friend, his wife answered.  She asked how I was enjoying my new hobby.  Told her husband, "Honey, its Tom, the sawyer. smiley_lit_bulb

I was a fan of Mark Twain  :P, my name is Tom and I saw - no way I'd pass that up.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

rhino135

I own a Yahama Rhino, added some numbers.

RALFF

Retired
Alabama
Firefighter

Self explanatory I suppose.

woodandtractors

I sell firewood,saw and sell lumber,buy,sell and collect Farmall tractors.
Mike
Still plays with tractors-IH of course!

Thank You Sponsors!