iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

log rocker 2

Started by yukon cornelius, October 14, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

new and improved! I made some changes on the second one. this is the design im sticking with! taller, more lean back, and longer arc! it is a great ride! I don't use plans for anything I build so I don't always get it right on the first shot.

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Bill Gaiche

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

21incher

Looks great. I wish I could find cedar like that in my area. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

mesquite buckeye

Come over to my place. We have lots of post sized to poles that need thinning and pruning. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

yukon cornelius

I would love to come to your Arizona place.....all winter long!  :D how far from warsaw is your Missouri place? id like to come by and meet you sometime.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

thecfarm

That looks good 2.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Lud

Looks good, Y.C.!  My wife would drape an afgan on it!
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

sandhills

Quote from: 21incher on October 15, 2014, 07:39:21 AM
Looks great. I wish I could find cedar like that in my area. :)
I wish I couldn't! :D  Very nice work Yukon!

Thank You Sponsors!