iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Found a mill

Started by John_Haylow, May 24, 2007, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_Haylow

Well I thinkI  finally found a good used mill, its a 2004 LT40HD with just over 800HRS on it. I will be picking it up at Woodmizer in Manilla  tomorrow. The fellow I purchased it from had a problem with the accuset board and had a new one so Woodmizer installed it today.

I have been looking for some time and looked a number of mills before finding this one. It also has autoclutch, lubemizer and a debarker. I will read up on posting pictures and try and post some.
John 
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

Tom

congratulatios, John.  That's a fine machine.

LT40HDD51

Way to go, John. Tell Dave Ian says hello  :)
The name's Ian. Been a sawyer for 6 years professionally, Dad bought his first mill in '84, I was 2 years old :). Factory trained service tech. as well... Happy to help any way I can...

Dave Shepard

Congratulations on the new mill! Sounds like a nice setup.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Kevin

Congratulations, Dave will treat you good, tell him Kevin from the Sault said hello.

Bibbyman

Quote from: Tom on May 24, 2007, 06:47:18 PM
congratulatios, John.  That's a fine machine.

What Tom said.....   ;D  8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

thecfarm

John,good for you.Do have have logs on your land to saw?Going to do some custom sawing?Have building to build at your place?Pictures might be hard the first time,but we are all here to help you.Best thing I've done on here is learn how to post pictures.Have fun.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

John_Haylow

Thanks everyone for your replies.
Ian and Kevin, Dave says "hello".
"thecfarm" Yes I do plan on building a sawmill shed from trees on our property. I will also be looking at doing some custom work.

I won't forget the pictures.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

Thank You Sponsors!