iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawyer Needed for Western NC Hwd. Sawmill

Started by Lowcountry, April 19, 2004, 05:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowcountry

Mundy's Lumber and Veneer of Murphy N.C. is looking for another sawyer to add to our team in Murphy, N.C.  Experience sawing hardwoods is a plus but will train if someone has the potential to be a production sawyer.  Both the sawmill and veneer operations have outstanding reputations in the hardwood industry.  If you are a good sawyer or have aspirations to become a great sawyer of Appalachian Hardwoods, then send me an email at ched@compuserve.com to set up an interview.

Jeff

Lowcountry, do you ever get an old bald yankee mill owner from Michigan driving a suburban that visits there from time to time?  You might not notice he's bald. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Lowcountry

Well Jeff; Can't say as I remember seeing you but I'm sure you know that you're always most welcome and that goes for anybody else on the forum.  We sell a lot of veneer out of the S.C and N.C. mill to you yankees up there around Grand Rapids.  Why sometimes, I don't know what I'd do without ya.  NOT!!!  Just kidding.

Jeff

HEY! I wasn't talking about me! I GOT ALL MY HAIR! :D

The owner of our mill has a house on a golf course in or near Murphy. I know he talks about visiting the local mills down there.

J_T

That's the best one I seen in a while :D :D :D
Jim Holloway

Kevin_H.

Now I dont care who you are, Thats funny... ;D ;D ;D ;D

hey jeff two words...Row Gain  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Jeff

I'm tellin ya, I'm one hairy dude. NEVER been a bald Brokaw, although, junior has got a shot at it. Both of his mom's granddads were bald. ;D I keep tellin him that, and he keeps pretending not to care.

Lowcountry

Sorry Jeff: I thought maybe you might be one of those rug wearing types.  Personally, I once had hair on top.  Now I got plenty but in all the wrong places.  I am a junior so maybe that's my problem too Jeff.  Seriously though, I know where the golf course is at and I'm sure he's probably ventured by a time or two.  I'll ask Kenneth the General Manager or Mitch our Sawmill foreman if they know your friend.  I'm just not there as much as they are.  I like the Snowbird Mountains up in Murphy but I'm a S.C. Lowcountry boy at heart and I don't like to venture too far from the saltwater or hardwood swamps down here.

Thank You Sponsors!