iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Doors are hung!

Started by brdmkr, May 30, 2007, 09:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

So the doors are only portals to the next challenge ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

TexasTimbers

Exactly! Now you are on board! 8) 8) 8)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

thurlow

Scotty, SCOTTY!!!  Beam me up;  beam me up last................after these other guys. 
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

tcsmpsi

Quote from: DanG on June 01, 2007, 11:56:35 AM
Thanks Kev.  That's awfully generous of you, but I feel pretty well supported in that department right now. :)  If I can't cogitate out a problem, I can get WDH to holistically meditate about it.  If that don't work, Tcsmpsi can just look at it cross-eyed and it will clear right up for him. ;D 8) 8)

I believe meditation was originated in a hole.  That being the case, in the end, holistic meditation would be its purest form.

That's true, DanG.  However, there is always caution with such relevance.  As it becomes clear, it becomes complex.  And then, right smack up in the middle of it all, responsibility!

One of the human experiences I have never been able to personalize.  Boredom. 

smiley_divide
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

brdmkr

Quote from: WDH on June 01, 2007, 12:22:31 PM
So the doors are only portals to the next challenge ;D.

If you only knew!!!!!!
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

DanG

I was thinkin' of that, Mike.  When you get all that shop equipment into a place where you can get around it, you're gonna have plenty of challenges! 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

brdmkr

The NEXT challenge, after the power is in (next week 8) 8)) will be to frame the windows.  Of course sweetness wants the windows to flip up to the inside to open.  It sounds simple don't it?  I thought it would be pretty easy to make the frames, but it got complicated.  I think I have it fiugured out.  If I do, I'll post pics.  If I don't, I'll keep it to myself until I do have it figured out.  Then I'll post pics ;)

I have to say that this has taken a long time, DanG near a year, but I have sure had a blast working on it.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

WDH

Brdmkr, 

With all the interesting discussion that those fine doors you made spawned, just think what a ruckus the windows will stir up :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

tcsmpsi

brdmkr

Go ahead and cut yourself a deal.  A year in getting such a substantial piece of work completed, is no time at all.  Now, if it were that you had nothing else to do.......

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Thank You Sponsors!