iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Problems

Started by Jeff, December 07, 2003, 07:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I want to apologize to any of you that may have seen the nastiness on the forum a bit a go. Kevin quickly deleted it. We have a disgruntled forum member that is unhappy with me because I kept after him about not following the rules that the rest of you do without thought. He made a post last week about it and said he was leaving. I could tell he was the type  that may cause problems so he was banned. Well there is no way to absolutely ban someone short of setting the forum up to where I have to approve new members.
He got around the ban and posted some ugly stuff. I contacted his ISP and they will be warning him. I am not going to give out his name or user name unless he gives us more trouble. The forum has been a pretty much trouble free place, even a sanctuary at times from the crap you find other places, and its to bad that someone has to try to screw up what you other members have built. I will not stand for such activity and will do everything I am able to do to stop it, including legal action.

Shame on him.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Fla._Deadheader

Thanks Boss. All the Moderaters do a wonderful job. Makes a great place to hang out. ;) 8) 8) :) :)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

sawman

Keep up the good work guys. You do have a nice place here.
Seems like there is always someone to try and mess things up when you got something good. Thank you for having this
site up and going. I have really learned alot here and still have alot of learning to do. Thanks to all again for making it happen.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Kevin

This site has been sanitized for your protection

;D

Corley5

I missed out on the nastiness again.  I hear about it on occasion but have yet to witness such thing here.  You guys are right on it.  Excellent job 8) 8)  Thanks  
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

chet

I thought I got a wiff of Clorox.  ;D  Thanks guys.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Frank_Pender

That gives you a good idea of what SOME youngens have for attitude.  :-/ Thanks, Jeff and company for getting it straightened  out.  8) 8) 8) I too am/was a no nonsense person, especially in the classroom. ;D   Sometimes I recall what  some of them tried and still find that I can let my blood flow a little faster. >:(
Frank Pender

Bro. Noble

I'm glad we do have some young members with good attitudes and a will to learn and participate.  Being an ill mannered jerk is unrelated to age.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

EZ

The only nice thing about someone doin the nasty on here is it shows others that there wasting their time if they want to try something. Thanks Jeff and all you other Jeff's. :D
EZ

Jeff

We do have other young folks on here that we can really be proud of.

Texas Ranger

You being one of them, but good go to the management.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

etat

Jeff, sometimes I think I may be posting too much but I enjoy it here and like everybody.  I'm in and out a lot and this place just seems to kind of let me unwind.  Just so many down home type people here, seems most of you know each other to some extent or another, and you never know what someone is going to say next.  I would like to say again, thanks for letting me join.  Thanks for running such a clean, fun, and informative place.  If I ever do offend, and I promise if I do it won't actually be on purpose, please feel free to let me know and I will cease and desist.  This is just too nice a place, and the ocassional bull and bantering that is all in fun is part of what makes it so.  The only thing that I can see wrong at all is the lack of lies, tall tails, and bragging.  Everybody is just so dang serious all the time.  
 Seriously though, and I think everybody here must agree, this forum couldn't be as good as it is without really good people seeing after it.  Good folks attract good people.  Thank you.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Jeff

cktate, we are all glad you joined. I have been enjoying your thoughts.

chet

Hey cktate, come on up to da forum piggy roast next summer. Ya meet dis bunch in person ya jist might change yer mind.   :D   :D   :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

etat

who, what, where, when?
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

chet

Duane_Moore

8) you gentlemen run one heck of a good forum, thank God, keep it up, you have all my suport,   Duane,,   but poor piggy, ya gona cook him? ;D ;D
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

etat

Nah Duane, they's gonna probably gonna give that lil ole pig  a decent burial, like it outa get.  In the ground over a hot bed of coals.  Last year one of them scumbag boyfriends of my daughters come over, (I think they're all scumbags,grin)  and I met him with a shovel and told him to re dig out the hole.  Told him we was gonna roast us a pig.  Kid just didn't have the stomach for the sacrificing so my daughter never let him come back.  Hey ya ll wanna know the easiest way to skin out a pig, or a goat, or a deer, or a beef, or a buffalo.  Warning: anybody with queasy stomachs stop here, wouldn't want to ruin yer meal, After ya cut it's throat and bleed it out take a air compressor and one of them needles like you blow up basketballs and foot balls.  Take a sharp pointed knife and poke a hole just through the skin.  Stick that needle in the hole, kinda plug it off with your finger, and turn on that air compressor.  Doesn't take much air.  That skin'll separate and blow up like a balloon.  Sometimes if it's something big like a beef or a buffalo you might have to punch more than one hole.  It'll break that hide loose from the carcass and when you actually start removing the skin it'll come off about a hundred times easier.  Again, sorry for the long post and getting off on a whole different subject.

Norm

So.... that's how a football was invented. ;D

Corley5

And we always pulled hides off with the chainfall ;D.  Sounds intriguing 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Gus

This is a sanctuary of sorts. Wonderful place to stop at the end of a long day.
Thanks guys
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

Mark M

CK - I thought you were going to tell us to inflate dat pig to 32psi while he was still alive and then slap him on the butt and he would just jump out of his skin :D

Fla._Deadheader

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Stan

I thought you just tied them hides to the trailer hitch on your pickup truck, and drove off with it.  8)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

oakiemac

Hey, I can still post. It most not of been me that was banned! :D :D
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Thank You Sponsors!