Show discounts of 10% on Double Hard Blades
The " New " Wireless remote in operation
" New" LT15 Power Feed option
" New" LT15 Loading assist
Location is in Shade Gap, PA State Route 522
814-259-9976
Up coming :
Wood-Mizer owner field day at the 2008 Richmond Expo May15th
Lumber Grading Short Course April  28, 29, 30th  We have about 25 names on the list, If you are interested please e-mail me ASAP. We are working out the cost per person. We will require a non refundable deposit for registration. This will be held at the PA Wood-Mizer location. Seating is limited.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Dan_Shade

what exactly is a field day, Marty?

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

MartyParsons

It is a education day for customers. we review, Blades, alignment, sawing tech, have a quesiton and answer sesion. It would be a good change to get one on one with Wood-Mizer. Some of the subjects we have on the new viedo series. We had these sesions at the 25th.
M
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Dan_Shade

How do we sign up for the field day, and what is the cost? 
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

MartyParsons

Dont know, yet? I will post as soon as I hear.

MartyParsons

Registration for the Field Day at Richmond VA is done through the New York store call Rob 1 315-564- 5722
I am still not sure of the cost.
Everything is listed on the Wood-Mizer topic page. Hope to see you there.
Marty

Thank You Sponsors!