Sponsors:

Bus driver performs H&S in an instant

Started by dgdrls, May 12, 2019, 11:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgdrls

Chuck White

Quick thinking and reaction! 

Kudo's on that driver!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

I hope they caught and punished the jerk who passed on the inside shoulder like that.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Chuck White

Back when I was driving School Bus, I had a few vehicles pass when the red lights were on, and luckily I identified most of them!  Here in NY, your first convicted offense is a $250.00 fine, no if's ands or buts!

Now they're working on exterior cameras that will record any vehicle going by the bus in either direction while the red lights are on!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Hilltop366

Good job by the bus driver!

I believe I heard that the highest fines in Canada are in PEI, $1000 to $5000 plus lose your licence for 3 months. 

barbender

Then the kid gets off without even looking...
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!