iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Foot surgery

Started by TimW, July 25, 2019, 03:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimW

Saw the doctor Monday.  He bangaged my foot so the lanced hole would close and heal.  It is almost healed up now.  Hopefully to be doing chores and running the sawmill late next week.  Yippee!
           hugs,  Brandi
Mahindra 6520 4WD with loader/backhoe and a Caterpiller E70 Excavator.  My mill is a Woodmizer LT40HD Wide 35hp Yanmar Diesel. An old Lull 644D-34 called Bull

samandothers

Great news!  Progress being made.

TimW

Thank you.  It sure is progress.  We are high and dry here after 3 days of heavy rain.
hugs,  Brandi
Mahindra 6520 4WD with loader/backhoe and a Caterpiller E70 Excavator.  My mill is a Woodmizer LT40HD Wide 35hp Yanmar Diesel. An old Lull 644D-34 called Bull

TimW

Well,  I am back on my feet and cutting when everything else is caught up.  Cutting 16 foot 2x6s for my log supplier.

hugs,  Brandi

Chuck White

Good to see, you're back at it!  smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Wow, you were "down" for 4 months so lots of catching up to do.  Good thing is that the HOT weather is gone so enjoy the pleasant days as you get them.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

good for you!  looks very nice!  takes a while to recover from foot surgery, especially when you have set backs.

TimW

Quote from: Chuck White on November 10, 2019, 07:42:19 AM
Good to see, you're back at it!  smiley_thumbsup
Thanks Chuck!  It felt good.
hugs,  Brandi

TimW

Quote from: Magicman on November 10, 2019, 07:44:56 AM
Wow, you were "down" for 4 months so lots of catching up to do.  Good thing is that the HOT weather is gone so enjoy the pleasant days as you get them.  :)
Lynn,
        Yeah, I had lots to do to catch up.  Still do.  The heat is gone and we have had three cloudless weekends in a row.  66 yesterday and 72 today.  More great sawing weather.
hugs,  Brandi

TimW

Quote from: samandothers on November 10, 2019, 08:20:42 AM
good for you!  looks very nice!  takes a while to recover from foot surgery, especially when you have set backs.
Samandothers,
               That is so right.  Glad it is over.  I still have some post surgical aches and pains.  But a long hot bath and recliner time cure.
hugs,  Brandi

Roxie

I have a confession to make. The word "foot" in your heading caused me to avoid this topic, until I realized there was no picture. We blame @Magicman for this avoidant phobia.

So glad you can put this behind you, and thank you for not sharing.

Your setup looks impressive.
Say when

Magicman

Hey, if you own it.....wear it.  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Glad to see some work is getting done!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

TimW

Quote from: Roxie on November 10, 2019, 02:20:57 PM
I have a confession to make. The word "foot" in your heading caused me to avoid this topic, until I realized there was no picture. We blame @Magicman for this avoidant phobia.

So glad you can put this behind you, and thank you for not sharing.

Your setup looks impressive.
I do wish I would have taken a photo the first time the Dr. undressed both feet.  New stitiches and old scares from past surgeries looked kinda cool together.
Thanks.  The sawmill is just in it's temporary parking place until I can get it's home built.
hugs,  Brandi

TimW

Quote from: thecfarm on November 10, 2019, 03:49:03 PM
Glad to see some work is getting done!!!
Not as much work getting done as I like.  The change from daylight saving time always makes work shut down way too early.  When I am welding out in the barn, I usually quit around midnight.
                hugs,  Brandi

samandothers

Can not imagine having both feet worked on at the same time!  Had the hammer toe surgery on left foot this past April and then the right foot 2 weeks ago.  No way to do both at same time.  Our cat freaks at the me walking near because of the boot clunking on the floor!

Working at midnight may be a good alternative to the heat, though I would be sleeping late the next morning.

Thank You Sponsors!