iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new wheel loader

Started by jmouton, February 04, 2017, 08:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmouton

so we have been wanting a loader for a while ,   and we found one in our price range,,,its an older hough/international  h60a,  most everything works on it  its a 2.5 yd loader ,  its dirty and needs misc stuff fixed or welded nut its really kool ,,  now we dont have to roll or drag big logs to put on mill,,,,  my tractor could only lift so much, this will lift 2-3 times the weight   cant wait to use it ,,  plus the guy who hauled it home is a regular customer ,  needs wood for his short double,,   about 1500 bd ft of oak,,   good day in all   

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

4x4American

Good deal, is it a military one?
Boy, back in my day..

jdeere540a

I think you will like it you can't beat old boughs.  I've goth a 1954 hh that I use at my mill. H60a should be an early on. Is it rear wheels steer and dose it have a inline 6 Cummins motor? If you have trouble with anything I might be able to help we have had a lot off boughs over the years.

YellowHammer

Nice, wheel loaders are fine machines, I wish I had one. 
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

longtime lurker

I got a lot of seat time on a H65: good machines, simple, pretty well bulletproof. I'd buy one if it came along.

Now you need forks with grapple. Never ends does it?
The quickest way to make a million dollars with a sawmill is to start with two million.

Thank You Sponsors!