iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lap Siding

Started by Randy, March 22, 2005, 07:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARKANSAWYER

Come on Randy we are waiting to see the re-saw.
ARKANSAWYER

tnlogger

yessirre need pics  :D
gene

Randy

Picture upload-------MERCY this is harder than learning to Saw!!! Fellow sawyers I have Managed to upload 2 pics to my Members gallery----But have tried to post them on this reply-------No Luck. Don't have enough time right now to keep Reading and Trying----Check the pic's out on My Gallery---Tell Me how and I will upload--Let me know what U think----Thanks Randy

tnlogger

here's your pics randy. :)

gene

Stump Jumper

very cool there randy 8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

ARKANSAWYER

That shur be fancy!  Looks like it is a working.
ARKANSAWYER

Paschale

That's slick, there Randy, and I like yours too Arky!  I enjoy seeing all the ingenuity of you guys on here.   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Randy

Thanks Guys!!! I just made it out of things laying around except for the angle--------------The hold down wheels are kinda big, But I had them. I like making something out of the JUNK I have laying around-----------What To Make Next ??? Oh I guess I need to Work on Learning how to Post a Pic on here. :D Randy

Randy

I am going to try to Put a Pic on here :D Mercy!!

Rockn H

I like to see folks makin what they need.  They both look good guys.

8) 8) 8)

campwags

When I got my TK2000 I bought a lap siding jig from TK.  Have not used it yet.

Life is for Living, Loving and Laughing; Not Crying and Complaining!

TK 2000, Woodmaster 718, Kioti DK65s w/Farmi JL501, Kioti NX4510 and a Kubota KX 41-3 excavator, Japa firewood processor and an assortment of trailers, solar kiln and out buildings.

Thank You Sponsors!