iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good Day!

Started by BW_Williams, May 10, 2003, 12:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BW_Williams

Just had to tell someone, had a good day today.  First off a buddy brought me two 3"x16" slabs of pine that had been cut on his Dad's bandmill and were wavy.  Staightened them right out.  Can you imagine that conversation around the Sunday dinner table?  Knocked the mill down and loaded in my F250 for a job in Douglas Co. on Saturday, secured enough logs to keep me busy thru next week, did a few honeydos, got a nap when a hailstorm come thru, then our Little League team won 12-11 with my 10 year old stealing home for the winning run!  A guy just has to remember the great days, cause there's plenty that aren't as good.  I will look back at this post on those days.  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Percy

Yep, nothin like the feeling of watchin a youngun of yours,pull  off a winning play. Watched my boy split the defence in an overtime hockey game and score, he wasnt old enuff then(only 9) but I almost bought him a car :D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Norm

Nothing like kids to make you feel like the only rooster in the coop :D, when my boys played football I would come home that nite with a sore throat from yelling so loud. Sure is quiet around here since they grew up and moved out. I'm kind of like Noble and sure miss havin em around, Paul can I rent yours for awhile? :)

Thank You Sponsors!