iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What are some of the better computer setworks terminals one could get?

Started by 2StateTrigger, November 29, 2015, 12:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2StateTrigger

Newbie here, just trying to figure all this wonderful iron called mobile sawmills....

So here's another questions.....What are some of the better computer setworks products out there?  If you elect to answer this question would you please offer at least one reason as to why you think your preferred setworks is better than some of the other? 

Thanks for all your help....I'm still learning...
Molon Labe

terrifictimbersllc

Accuset 2 on my Woodmizer. It is better than the original Accuset which came on my mill. Main reason is that it takes the head to the desired position faster than the old one.  There were some other things about clarity/visibility that I remember noticing, but have forgotten.

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

2StateTrigger

Molon Labe

Ga Mtn Man

Are you looking for after-market setworks?  If you're looking for info/opinions on the setworks that come as an option on Wood-Mizer, TimberKing, Cook's mills and others, do a forum search on "setworks" and you'll get pages of threads on the topic.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Thank You Sponsors!