iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

tracked logging machines

Started by redneck logger, February 10, 2009, 04:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redneck logger

i was thinking and made up a pic of the machine i would like to have built when im olded to log privet landowners lots.i can notpost it beacause its on paper.
got to love working in the woods

chevytaHOE5674

redneck logger

yeah something like that but i had one of thoses cat 511 harvesters i think thats the number.
got to love working in the woods

Sawyerfortyish

That looks good in a picture but how I know it really works ::) you'll just have to drop it off for a trial period and I'll tell you what I think ;)

chevytaHOE5674

Ha you can take my word for it that it works. And quite nicely i might say.

fishpharmer

what does something like that cost?
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

chevytaHOE5674

If you have to ask.... Depending on the head and machine you can be into a half million before you know it.

CLL

and they don't work good on eastern red cedar :D :D
Too much work-not enough pay.

chevytaHOE5674

We cut cedar with them. Our only issues are getting into the low/wet ground and not rutting it.

Ron Scott

Also see some at work in the Timber Harvesting and Equipment Thread.
~Ron

twobears

boy,does that bring back memorys.i followed one around for years.drive back,back up,hop off the jd 640 cable,toss the cable over the pile,put a chain under the pile,hook chain in keyholes,get back on skidder,winch up hitch,drive to landing (yawnnnn!!),hop off,unhook,winch cable up,repeat,,over and over again...  ;D

delbert

Thank You Sponsors!