iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Azaleas

Started by Tom, March 31, 2003, 06:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It's March 31st.  The wild azaleas are going away and the domestic ones are coming in.  Color everywhere. ;D

Texas Ranger

Ain't life grand right now?  Everything green and blooming.  30-40 at night, 70-80 in the day.  Snow up north.  DanG I love Texas! 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tom

Ah yes, The South. ;D  Everybody's got their own thing going, but that's mine. 8)

CHARLIE

Don, ain't got no snow here in SE Minnesota. In fact it looks to be a nice day today. Supposed to get into the low 60's.  No flowers yet though. Everything is just brown and muddy cause the ground is thawing. >:( But we should see flowers within a couple of months.  We try to schedule our 2 days of summers to fall around July 4th.  

I was down in Abalama and Florida recently and really enjoyed all the flowers on the pear and dogwood trees and all the azaleas too. Might pretty to look at. :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Minnesota_boy

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME, THEM AIN'T AZALEAS!!!!  Azaleas are those spindly plants in pots that might put on a few blossoms every 2 or 3 years.  I've seen them with my own eyes.  :)
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Tom

Thank You Sponsors!