iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First post from new member

Started by DbltreeBelgians, January 03, 2013, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DbltreeBelgians

Here's my attempt at posting a picture. This is a pic of my boys and me on the my forecart I built. Lets just call it my 2HP. skidder.
Thanks to all for the assistance.

Brent

beenthere

Great looking team.

My last opportunity to drive a team was when I was 14 and hauling oat bundles from the fields where they were in shocks, into the threshing machine for threshing.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Now, that is a nice double.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DbltreeBelgians

Thanks guys. Whittler knows my boys well. The good and the not so good points. :o  They do me well if I've kept them in harness regularly. Been slacking in that area lately.

Bandmill Bandit

Welcome to the forum dbltree.

That is a fine looking team. My grandpa was a Percheron breeder and I learned to drive a team before I learned to drive a tractor.
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

hardtailjohn

I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

drobertson

Nice looking team! beautiful horses!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

ST Ranch

Great looking team - bring back memories -Buddyand I had a team of belgians[with a bit of suffolk in them]and we logged with single tree in the drybelt fir. Most places were to rough for a for-cart, so we did a lot of walking.

Good luck logging
LT40G28 with mods,  Komatsu D37E crawler,
873 Bobcat with CWS log grapple,

Skoalbandit78

Welcome to the forum, sure is a pretty team of draft horses.

mad murdock

Now that is a nice looking skidder setup! easy on diesel too ;)  It don't get much better than being in the woods working a good team!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

DbltreeBelgians

Thanks for all the nice comments. Been a rough day for my right hand horse. Been dealing with a bad case of thrush and some canker in both right hooves. Got him to the vet today and they put him in the shoeing stocks and had to debride both hooves. What a mess. All wrapped up with coban and duct tape to try to keep clean and dry. Don't look like he'll be in harness for quite a while. Hated to see him go thru that but I had to do whats best to get him sound again.

Thank You Sponsors!