iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Free pine logs on craigslist in york maine!

Started by Woodhauler, October 17, 2010, 06:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Guy has 40 logs listed under items wanted but they are free for taking ,look pretty good!  ;D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

SwampDonkey

How free? Are they actually cut and bucked, easy access to them, cleanup of site, full of fence wire, crooked as ram's horns? :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Woodhauler

They look good, but have been cut since febuary! Could make some nice boards for someone ;D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Woodhauler

Still make great lumber! I built my house out of pine like that! ;D :D

sandhills

We have a neighbor that owns some land in another county, it has a ponderosa pine treeline on it that he is going to burn.  He said we could take all we wanted and that they're pretty big, old trees.  Haven't made it to see them yet but our hopes are pretty high.

Thank You Sponsors!