iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Very pleased with Woodmizer

Started by millstead, March 21, 2013, 10:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

millstead

I have noticed that lately there have been some people not so happy with Woodmizer and don't get me wrong I'm not saying there not un justified but I have always had good experiences with Woodmizer . I feel they have gone above and beyond for me . For instance on Tuesday I ordered an up down motor at 4.50pm and it was at my door the next day at 1oclock. There customer service is out of this world.

Magicman

Thank you.  The other thread has turned positive, but the negative topic title lingers.   :-\

As with any quality piece of equipment or manufacturer, there are very few things that may go wrong that can not be fixed or adjusted, including people.  Jeff has done a quality job of picking the sponsors here on the FF.  Any can and do have product/people issues, but none that can not or are not handled in a professional manner.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tyb525

I was and have been very impressed with their world wide outreach and desire to help those in need. Like providing mills to those 3rd world communities in need of lumber. It might not matter to some, but they are also a Christian-based company, and that means something in my book.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

woodmills1

2 used mills here only parts and blades, best ever to deal with

company   woodmizer orange ya happy
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

francismilker

Great point!  It's good to see the positive in the title line ;D
"whatsoever thy hands finds to do; do it with thy might" Ecc. 9:10

WM LT-10supergo, MF-271 w/FEL, Honda 500 Foreman, Husq 550, Stihl 026, and lots of baling wire!

Thank You Sponsors!