iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Novi Outdoorarama?

Started by johncinquo, February 19, 2003, 06:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncinquo

Hey anyone know about this outdoorarama in Novi MI this weekend?  I think Jeff first mentioned it to me awhile back, and that they would have woodmizer there.  Correct or no?  I heard Ted Nugent this morn on the radio talking it up.  My back is actin up so no snowmobiling this weekend.  Too many miles on whoopy doo trails.   JB
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Ron Scott

Usually a great show! Much to see and do for the outdoor person.
~Ron

Jeff

I'll be there along with my son Friday and Saturday manning the MFRA display. Look for the log cabin!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

johncinquo

Will the sawmill manufacturers be there?   Hopefully I will see you there.   JB
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Jeff

Back from St Ignace today leaving for Novi in da mornin. Nah, I doubt if there will be any sawmills there. This is mosty an outdoor show. Hunting fishing camping, outfitters teddly nugent will be there one day. We are there to remind people that those tall woody plants out there where they have all thier fun are trees. ;D

I consider that fun to be a forest product. :)

Tom

I wish you had a bunch of examples of spikes and tramp metal in logs and damaged sawblades and downtime financial reports to show those that hang their coleman lantern on a nail in the tree and build there tree stand with a tree for support.

Your bandaged hand would suffice for flying shrapnel. :D

johncinquo

Jeff I think you mentioned awhile back about some type of show that would have mill manufacturers there.  When and where is that?  I heard Teddy on the radio, i hope he does run for govenor!  
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

chet

Jeff, I seen clips of Outdoorarama on the Michigan Outdoors Show tonight. Looks like it was one heck of a show.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Yea, but they never showed us!  The days I was there was a bust. A major storm came through Saturday and scared everybody off.

Here are some of our pics all from our MFRA display.

chet

Dar sure are less folks in yer pictures den in dars. Hope they were taken before they opened da doors. Dat's a great lookin' little cabin, would make one dandy Sauna.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

That was taken before they opened. It looked like that Friday evening and Saturday evening too. The only people walking around had vender tags on.  At least this year I got to site see!

I found a guy that is going to plasma cut my saw for me there. He sells some pretty cool metal art and really wuite reasonable.

www.acewelding.com

He said he would do my saw for about 100 bucks. I just gotta find a way to get it to traverse City during the week one handed. ??? :D

chet

With yur luck with saws, I'd put on a purty heavy pair of gloves.   ;D

RMay

Jeff that would not be tha saw that got into your hand would it ;D ::)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Jeff

Nope, but thats a mighty interesting thought. Saw revenge!

Jeff

Jeremy ordering Pizza from inside the MFRA raffle cabin.  Let me know if any of you guysa want to buy tickets next year. We give a cabin away every year.

Jeff

You can see Ted Nugents Zebra rig through the window...

chet

I have run into Ted UP here a couple of times. He sometime  hunts over in the Foster City and Hardwood area.

Thank You Sponsors!