iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rapid response,

Started by drobertson, March 16, 2016, 12:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Well got the call early this morning, a good friend of my son, a nice young man, in for a leave before heading to Japan, the only recourse was another pork shoulder,, its going on as soon as I send this to the topic post, a 6lb'r nice looking cut,  I love our butcher 8) there needs to be a day set aside for these guys, ;D

I even made another attempt at some homemade sauce,  tangy,, not too shabby,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

drobertson

Well we have three hours of smoke, and then the wrap, so only time again will tell, this looked like a good shoulder,

never seen 22 year olds complain too much about food, :D  I am a bit more picky ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

yukon cornelius

Your pulled pork is unmatched! You should have a restaurant!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!