iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Magicman has Some new help

Started by Radar67, January 14, 2011, 11:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar67

Hey Magicman, how'd you get them chucks to help you hold up that deer in your avatar? ;D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Magicman

It was no woodchucks when I went to bed last night around 10 o'clock, It was woodchucks this morning at 6 o'clock when I got up, so somewhere along the line, I got woodchucks last night.   :) :) :D

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DanG

Better watch them DanG woodchucks!  They'll be chuckin' your wood! :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Raider Bill

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a magicman could chuck wood?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

SwampDonkey

The cold in MS must've drove them underground because I don't see no wood chucks. ;D

Oh, Ok. I had to squint to see'm. Eyes need a rub. ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DonT

I am impressed.They look like they are very helpful,where do i get some of these trained woodchucks?

Raider Bill

Quote from: DonT on January 15, 2011, 09:29:20 AM
I am impressed.They look like they are very helpful,where do i get some of these trained woodchucks?

They come with a GEICO policy. 15 million people have already switched.........
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Banjo picker

I guess I am just plain unobseverant...I had never seen the woodchucks before..Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

SwampDonkey

Don't worry Bango, when you have to scan over these web pages to see that kind of stuff it must be a slow winter. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DonT

What kind of gun does a woodchuck use when deer hunting?

Magicman

One that does not injure the trolls.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!