iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Waht are these?

Started by tacks Y, June 06, 2019, 12:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacks Y

I am thinking WM. The bent u shaped bar board drag back? Dug this stuff out of a junk pile and if anyone needs or wants it will go cheap + something for the FF.

Bigblazer

"U" shape looks like step for operators seat,  bar with 4 rollers looks like bottom support for the seat, cam followers for mast, and blade guides.  
LT40 manual, peg11 single blade edger and 36" chainsaw mill

Magicman

Exactly, all Wood-Mizer.  The cam followers are not only used on the saw head but also used on the operator's seat assembly as shown.  4 as shown and also 4 on the operator's seat itself.

I can't answer about the object in the background nor the fuel pump looking object on the right.

The bent U shaped object is the operator's seat step.  The bar that you have is underneath the seat and cannot be seen.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bigblazer

The bearings look a little crusty...lol
LT40 manual, peg11 single blade edger and 36" chainsaw mill

petefrom bearswamp

When I "rode " my old mill the seat bearings went twice, the head bearings not at all.
200 pound man , 5 or 600 pound head 
go figure.
Maybe I sat really heavy when sawing.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Chuck White

They are still the original, Pete!

The mill now has a little over 3,000 hours on it, and the Onan was swapped out at 2,200 hours!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

When I replaced my saw head cam followers, I saved them for use on the sawmill seat.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Magicman on June 06, 2019, 07:09:46 PM
When I replaced my saw head cam followers, I saved them for use on the sawmill seat.

Me too. But now I have a hotrod seat,  ;D

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

tacks Y

Thanks guys. The bearings are not great a couple fell ok. Did not know if they are 2 piece or 1. I  will put on the for sale area, before I throw.

Thank You Sponsors!