iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New to forum

Started by Bill_G, December 26, 2008, 01:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill_G

Just joined, looks like a great place to share info. Just wanted to say HI

tyb525

Welcome to the forum Bill_G! I've found that this place does have a lot of great information.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

logwalker

It is an honor to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself. Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

Don K

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of neat stuff in here as well as good people. Make yourself at home.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Bill_G

Well I have an old 1969 corley automatic mill with vertical edger and debarker. I do logging with a 540B grapple skidder and 493 feller buncher. I used to saw a lot of grade hardwood lumber, but now mostly saw custom lumber for barns and timberframes. Just purchased a Logosol to play with some oversized wood. Been doing this for a living 35+ years and have seen a lot of changes, but I think now we are going to see some dramatic changes in the lumber and logging business. Hope to see more small specialty mills make a comeback. Always works out better with local products no matter what the product is.

thedeeredude

Welcome Bill!  Got any pictures of your machines?  If ya need help with the photo posting go here

picture posting tutorial

Meadows Miller

Gday Bill

We've got another Circ Sawyer welcome to the forum and pull up a pack Mate   ;D ;D 8) Sounds like a good settup you got there Mate  ;) ;D ;D im 12/18 months away from having the manual meadows up and running in its entirety with edger outfeed ect it will basicly be New  8) then it will be a steady convert to auto as i get older  ;) ;D ;D We like pics too even tho I gotta learn how to post them to in the next few days im a pretty low tech kinda guy  ;) :D :D :D ;D

Reguards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!