iDRY Vacuum Kilns

email

Started by Magicman, November 06, 2010, 10:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I've had a running battle with my email for a couple of days.  I didn't understand the emails that I was getting, and wasn't getting confirmation notices on a couple of internet orders.    I had contacted Garmin about a GPS, and no response.  Strange.

Seems as though a daughter had used my laptop to check her email and had not logged out.  We only have one email account and the Magicwoman was seeing them all on her laptop.  :o  Could be dangerous when you order stuff.    ;)

I'm logged in now.  Whew !!!   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

You never get included when the wife tallies up the kids? plus one? Always ask the wife where stuff is around the house, they always know. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Yup, 'cept it's generally me that's lost.  She'll be kicking me out Monday AM.  I gotta get back to sawing.  Customers don't  understand vacations.  Especially when it's not theirs.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman