iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Don't want to work anymore( or my heart)

Started by timberlinetree, August 28, 2014, 07:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kensfarm

I was just hoping he could find some help..  what if it had been some kids playing in the woods.  It's obvious from the picture that the fenced in area is too small..  and the tower is too short to provide any protection.  Just because you post a sign.. doesn't mean you are not liable for the harm your equipment is causing others.  I would call a lawyer... let them handle it.

sandhills

Ken you reminded me of a sign we saw in Arizona this winter visiting my inlaws, I didn't get a picture but it was on the side of a mountain showing a person falling off and had a red circle around it with a line through it  ::).  There were several of these along the path, in other words don't fall off the cliff  :D.

kensfarm

Sandhill that's funny... I should force myself to read the warnings on the cig pack every time I smoke.  I'm trying to quit.  Bacon must be safe.. I see no signs on it. :)

Dave Shepard

First, we don't know what kind of antenna that is, second, in order to get anywhere with the owner, you would have to prove the damage it had done, third, whoever owns that antenna is going to have deep enough pockets to make that a very difficult fight.

I have no idea if any sort of antenna can cause those symptoms, but I do know those symptoms can be caused by many other things, including hot weather and hard work, and a host of other things that may seem not related, such as stress about most anything.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

sandhills

Dave I'll be the first to admit I have no idea either, but I can say when we moved here 2 years ago (almost) the guy that installed my little internet satellite said never stand in front of it and keep kids from doing the same, kind of makes you wonder.

Chuck White

Quote from: Dave Shepard on September 10, 2014, 06:09:02 PM
First, we don't know what kind of antenna that is, second, in order to get anywhere with the owner, you would have to prove the damage it had done, third, whoever owns that antenna is going to have deep enough pockets to make that a very difficult fight.

I have no idea if any sort of antenna can cause those symptoms, but I do know those symptoms can be caused by many other things, including hot weather and hard work, and a host of other things that may seem not related, such as stress about most anything.

The RF signal strength and frequency could be measured at the fence!

If the resulting readings were at a dangerous level, it would be some strong medicine for a court battle with the ones with the deep pockets!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

kensfarm

Timberlinetree I wish you have a speedy recovery. 

Magicman

The power of the microwave signal is weak and it has to be precisely aimed at it's target dish.  The signal is not "scattered".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

timberlinetree

Thanks I am doing great 8) just a tiny heart feeling and pulse is fine. I have thought about calling a lawyer but this is mostly my falt( thought the FCC fda etc was to protect the people not big biz) so I take responsibly. I do strongly that this thing did mess me up! I work in heat all the time and stress is an everyday thing and use to it. What got me thinking is Ashley was in the truck in front of the dish to taking a nap while I was working. She had the ambulance come when her and friends where hiking. Her heart was racing! Said it was dehydration? It could have been but just don't know? Marcia works at a computer distributor/repair place a big one. She noticed lots of defibrillators around but never gave it any thought until now. They are there because of the waves. I'm glad we are just about done just have to finish a few small things the forester noticed. 8)
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

timberlinetree

Just an update... My heart has been pumping ascsteady as can be. I also started my volunteer work for the hospital again (hospice). I had my first patient since being back. I was told I did a great job and had made an impact on the patient and his family. Glad I'm still working and can help others out  8)
PS - I still don't like that tower of power!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!