iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

finishing pecan bed

Started by pigman, January 10, 2007, 12:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

I've got oak wainscoting here, but the old place used to have painted spruce wainscoting around the kitchen, pantry and dining room, but were torn out in renovations in the 70's.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

pigman

WDH,  That wainscoting looks nice. As hard as pecan is and with that finish the wainscoting should hold up to horses kicking it.

If it doesn't snow tomorrow I will deliver the pecan bed and nightstands. I will try to remember to get a picture of the bed after it is set up in the room.

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

pigman

This is the pecan bed and night stands I just back from delivering. I through  some lacquer on the bed.  I sure hope it doesn't collapse tonight when they sleep on it. I grabbed my money and ran before they tried out the bed.

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Norm

Very nice Bob. smiley_thumbsup

Thanks for showing us. :)

SwampDonkey

You done good young man. :) 8)  How was the foot during the 'run'?  ;D

WDH

That clear finish on the pecan sure looks good!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Furby

getoverit

absolutely beautiful bob!  Keep up the good work!
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

WDH

You even matched the wood to the dust ruffle!  I am impressed ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!