iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tool Order

Started by luvmexfood, July 17, 2014, 09:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvmexfood

Ordered some wire rope from a national distributor of tools. Here is, in sequence, the emails I got. Messages shortened.

1.   June 17th - Order received

2.   July 16th - Order shipped

3.    July 17th - Item on backorder

Now that's customer service.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

kevin19343

You forgot the first Email:

Thank you for your payment. Your credit card has been successfully charged. Have a nice day.

jargo432

Well, at least it shipped.  Now if you can figure out where they shipped it to hold it for a while you may be able to go pick it up.  :D
Jack of all trades.

yukon cornelius

well lucky you!! if I read the dates correctly your item was shipped before they received the order and before the back order soooo looks like you will get it anyway.

would this work for, say your electric bill or whatever? "thank you for your order to pay the electric bill. currently your payment is on backorder. please wait patiently while we restock our bank account."
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

luvmexfood

It was 65' of 3/8 winch cable with a hook for 34.99. I am glad I didn't need it right away. Just ordering for a spare for my HF winch or incase I needed a long piece of cable.

I always heard an old saying "on a slow boat from china". Guess there may be something to that saying.

Yukon. Look at the months on my dates.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

CHARLIE

Just for Kicks and Giggles, I would reply to the e-mail saying it shipped and asked for shipping information and tell them it has not arrived yet.  8)  If they are going to be confused, you should make sure they are good and confused.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!