iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

gonna start logging soon

Started by lyle niemi, December 22, 2014, 07:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

I got the cat moved over to the log birth yesterday so after Christmas I should bee able to start knocking down some nice sized spruce. Its gonna b a slow process by myself, chainsaw and winch cat but I'll get er done!!!! I should be able to get some great pics in the near future :new_year:

Billbob

Nothing like working in the woods in the winter!  Easy way to build up yer appetite! :laugh:
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

bandmiller2

I miss winter logging, logs are delivered to me now. The cold is easy to handle its the skeeters and black flies that make it miserable. Are these your own spruce Lyle. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

lyle niemi

Quote from: bandmiller2 on December 22, 2014, 08:41:18 PM
I miss winter logging, logs are delivered to me now. The cold is easy to handle its the skeeters and black flies that make it miserable. Are these your own spruce Lyle. Frank C.
The logs are on an old farmers place, the trees are starting to fall on his fence so he wants them gone, I said I'll gladly take them away for him.

Billbob

Quote from: lyle niemi on December 22, 2014, 08:45:31 PM
Quote from: bandmiller2 on December 22, 2014, 08:41:18 PM
The logs are on an old farmers place, the trees are starting to fall on his fence so he wants them gone, I said I'll gladly take them away for him.

Just make sure that the trees weren't part of an old fence line.  Wouldn't want you to find any hidden surprises in the trunks.
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

Thank You Sponsors!