iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Guess what I saw today?

Started by Haytrader, July 18, 2003, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haytrader

I had some cattle selling at an auction in Woodward, Ok. today so I wanted to be there to see them sell. As I was going through a little town called Ft. Supply, Ok. somthing caught my eye. I met a pick up pulling a trailer. On that trailer was an orange saw. I looked back in the mirror and I am just sure it was a WoodMizer. It had a radiator so was it a deisel? If anyone has connections at WM, it sure would be neat to know where it was headed. It was on Hywy 270 headed west.
Haytrader

Bibbyman

The 36 Nissan gas engine has a radiator also and is available on the standard LT40 or the LT40 Super.   Will Baugh down in Mt. Vernon, MO. may know.  

Mary and I spent a night in Woodward, OK.  It about got blown away in a tornado some time back.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Haytrader

Bibby,

You will be seeing Will at Mt. Vernon so you can see if he knows about the mill.
Yes, Woodward had a bad tornado a long time back. My dad said he went to see the damage and help clean up. Woodward was an oil boom town and also a bust town. It is coming back now and is where we do some of our messin around. It is 60 miles away and so is Dodge City, Ks.
There are about as many trees in the panhandle of Ok. as Mark has up north. That is why where the mill was going is so interesting to me.
Thanks for the reply Bibby.

Haytrader
Haytrader

Thank You Sponsors!