iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

too funny

Started by woodmills1, September 04, 2008, 06:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

My mother left me a few bucks in an IRA she owned, and she was old enought to have to take some each year (79.5+).  Believe it or not that means the money is not mine it is trust for her in my name and I must take some at required amounts each year.

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  the first company I sez put into withholding so I can pay taxes with it
they say all of it? I say yes
they say we can only do 99%

I get a check for 11 cents :D

second company I say withold it they say all
I say yes

listen to this    they send paper work and check
check is for

$0.00 dollars and it is a check to me :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Sprucegum

:D  :D  :D :D Gotta play by the rules  ::)  ::)  ::)

Don_Papenburg

Cash it fast before it bounces
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

woodmills1

gonna put it up on the wall............on the way to a million zeros......... :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

sawguy21

They will likely send a number of letters asking you to deposit it so they can close the account. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

pigman

Be carefull James, if you cash that check and there are insuficient funds, you will have to pay a fee. :D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

woodmills1

I think I will deposit it ina a "free" money poker account.

Thank You Sponsors!