iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My profile

Started by ozarkgem, April 04, 2014, 05:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkgem

I filled out the profile section but didn't see any way to enter it. So I need a little help on that part. thanks
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

m wood

welcome to the forum Ozarkgem.  You got some profile info in there already.  Go to the profile button, at top of this page then pull down file and choose forum profile, click it.  Whicever categories you plan to add/change, then at the bottom right corner of that page is the change profile button.
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

ozarkgem

got it. Thank you. I guess that is why Bill Gates never called me to go to work for him.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

m wood

I delivered Equipment to his 47,000 sq ft house one time in Seattle.  He drove up in a mid '70s vw bug and brought a cooler full of beer for all the construction workers.  That kinda formed my opinion of the guy :laugh:
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB