iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rain....

Started by HiTech, October 22, 2016, 06:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

I think we have enough for awhile. The last two days is over 4". That should keep the dust down. It was dry here though. Last week I was over in my woods working on the roads and saw a bunch of squirrels working also. I got curious so I watched them for awhile. Some were carrying grass and others carrying sticks. Then I saw where they were carrying them. Some more squirrels were weaving the grass around the sticks. At first I couldn't tell what they were...then they started taking shape. They were making umbrellas. lol I should have known then that large amounts of water was going to fall from the heavens.

BargeMonkey

:D :D :D. That was a good one.  It's been too dry, a couple springs on the farm have been dry, and we have been worried about fires.

HiTech

Got 7 inches of rain this weekend. The rivers and creeks have come up but nothing like I thought they would.

ehp

she is wet enough here I pulled out of the bush and moved today to do a 3 acre clear cut , I hope it does not rain a lot more , no chance of fire here now even with 5 gallons of gas a a couple old truck tires to help  ;D

GRANITEstateMP

We got 3 1/2in in my part of NH over the weekend.  We sure did need it!  Pretty sure we're only 10in. short of what we should have for the year now.  It was also nice to get some inside projects done, no rain means no time doing inside honey doo stuff!
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

HiTech

More rain an a little wet snow today. On the news the other night they said it could take 2 to 3 years to replenish the aquifer after last summers draught if we don't have any more dry spells. Never realized it was that bad.

GRANITEstateMP

Another 1.5in yesterday into this am.  We are at least making dent into the drought we've been experiencing this year!  Now I'm running out of basement projects, need to get back outside!  My Brother-in-law has been trying to get some 3rd cut hayledge done, first time in a while that rain has been a problem!
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

coxy

I had a lo on my butt about getting trails leveled up before hunting season told him yesterday it was to wet  he said do it anyway so this am I started on the main trail was there for about an hour he comes flying up on his utv stop stop  its to muddy  I just shook my head and said its only about a foot deep  :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!