iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Home For My Wood-Mizer LT15

Started by WDH, September 29, 2011, 08:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

Looking good Danny, innocent question here, but why did you make a dedicated room for the planer and not just put a floor in... Was a possible theft of the planer a reason ? Its surely not to get out of the cold ..  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Raider Bill

Quote from: isawlogs on March 14, 2014, 10:47:48 AM
Looking good Danny, innocent question here, but why did you make a dedicated room for the planer and not just put a floor in... Was a possible theft of the planer a reason ? Its surely not to get out of the cold ..  :D

It sometimes get's down into the 50's there.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Dave Shepard

50's? Well, at least the air conditioning won't work too hard. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

Marcell,

The rain blows in, wets the floor, wets the planer, planer rusts.  Any water or condensation on the cast iron table immediately turns to rust.  So, the room is to keep it out of the weather. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

Never crossed my mind.. as we have been under the glacier effect for way too long ... Then I was thinking you needed to put up some roof support for the nosnowload roof,  :D :D

Stopping rain is a good  :) :)  If thats your story stick with it, its a good one.

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!