iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Child #5!!

Started by barbender, November 30, 2010, 10:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

barbender

Thanks everyone- I hope Silas doesn't have too much henpecking in his future from 4 big sisters, I hadn't thought of him being used as a dress up doll :D I come from a family of 5 girls and 2 boys, at least I am the oldest out of that bunch so I didn't get abused by the girls. But watching all the younger siblings and then my own girls, well it's been about 20 years since we've had a little boy in this family! It's like it is all new. I'm ready for the adventure ;)
Too many irons in the fire

barbender

beenthere

Well, lets see. Which one is the cutest?

Thanks for the pics, and congrats on a job well done. :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Coon

Where's da lumberjack outfit you should have him in?  Cute lil feller I'd say.  He will do you proud.  ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Warbird

Patty

Well this is wonderful news! I am very happy for all of you, and yes you should have at least one more boy to even the odds for your little guy.

Congratulations!  8) 8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Roxie

What great pictures!  Very handsome fella's!   :)
Say when

doctorb

Congratulations!  I can't help but say that all white babies look like Winston Churchill! smiley_hellow_im_here cone_1 smiley_sun bath_smiley
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

barbender

I never thought of that before Doctorb, but now that you say that I think you are right :D

Thank You Sponsors!