iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Climate change

Started by jim king, July 17, 2010, 11:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim king

Every year in July we have a cold wave that comes up from the Antartic for several days and the temperature can drop down to the high 60s or low 70s here in the Amazon.  It arrived here a couple of days ago with a steady drizzle and has already killed sveveral people and a lot of animals here in the Amazon Basin.

It is wonderfully cool.

Samuel

Jim,

I am amazed at the the place you know call home and have plans one day to come and see what its all about for m yself.
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

Ianab

I think that cold passed through here on the way North.. Brrrr..

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

jim king

Samual:

Any time you like just come on down and you would enjoy it.

www.iquitostimes.com   There is usually a story fpr each if you click on the photos.

QuoteI am amazed at the the place you know call home and have plans one day to come and see what its all about for m yself.

fuzzybear

we hit 0c last night.  was waiting for it to start snowing.  It is a strange year for the weather.
I never met a tree I didn't like!!

SwampDonkey

We finally have a semi-dry summer after 4 summers of steady rain.  8) It's still not dry by standards folks know in the south. But, it's been a nice summer so far.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!