iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Daughter's in a drift.

Started by Jeff, February 24, 2014, 09:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

This is Stacy's neighborhood. When we were up there two weeks ago, you could see just a few inches of the garage doors on the summer places a couple doors down. I'm not sure where J.D. and Stacy are going to keep putting snow.  It's about 45 miles north west of us, in Ron Scott's backyard. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Oh my.  :o  My mind can't wrap itself around that amount of snow and misery.

One day I hope to make a trip and see such with my own eyes.  Maybe not. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Not so bad here. I took a clip with my phone in the backyard last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M7AinOC6gg

sawguy21

That looks like our back yard after four straight days of snow.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

chevytaHOE5674

A few of my family members live about 1/4 mile Up the road from me right on the shores of Superior. After the last few days the drifts are up to and over the roofs on the single story houses and to the 2nd story windows on the taller houses. They have had to close down a few sections of the highway along the lake until they could get in and dig the drifts out. With all the ice out on the lake that the wind just blows from Canada picking up snow along the way and it doesn't stop until it hits the beach.

Warbird

I like snow but that's a bit much.   :o

pigman

I am just glad I visit Michigan in Summer!
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

thecfarm

Now where was that link with the Chevy V8 snowblower??  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

firecord

Im so jealous! I gota cut the grass this weekend. I would have done it, this past weekend but no one has put the blades on the selves yet. Had to go to the farm store today.   Every week for the next nine months. Quit whineing about snow. LOL

Jeff

Nobody is whining. Just doing a little show and tell.  This weather gets a little tiresome, but we survive it just fine. I'm afraid it's flat out kill someone from La in less than 3 days though. ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I just cannot imagine living in that kind of snow. :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

It's all making sense now, Florida in the winter, up north for the summer,   that is a pile of snow. Talked with an old friend, church lady last week end, she has been drifted in as well,, just south of Minnesota. ,  I reckon the yoopers will be scoopers for awhile, ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Dave Shepard

When I was in landscaping, I had customers that came here for the summer. In the fall, they would go back to South Africa. For the summer. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

martyinmi

Looks like your place heats well Jeff.

Lotsa' snow on your roof!
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

firecord

Not sure Id make 3 days jeff!!  Unless i had plenty of hot grits

OneWithWood

Looks like a good excuse to snuggle in under the covers for a bit longer.  No point in digging out unless you really, really need to get somewhere.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!