iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

found logs

Started by jmouton, March 02, 2015, 04:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmouton

my buddy told me they were logging down the street from me ,, not even a mile ,  so i went down there  a couple of days later ,   whoooly cow ,  there is about a 100 logs  from  8  to  30 ft long  , they are beautiful  ,  i got so excited,  nice size too ,  16 inch and bigger ,   so i called the property owner ,  a sod farm,   the lady on the phone said that the logger took every thing  he wanted  and they were  their logs ,  so i have to talk to the husband ,  now just have to get them as cheap as possible ,  but they are only a  little bit down st  ,   all  oak ,  white and red ,  a few hickory but small ,   and the logger is gone no more equipment left on site ,   so hopefully we can come to an agreement  on price ,,  i have been looking for a while for logs that are  at least 17 ft long  ,,  for trailer decking ,    these should last us a while ,   sorry no pics ,, 

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!