iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking to look at some sawmills

Started by sideburnz, January 03, 2019, 07:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sideburnz

Went ahead today, called up Woodmizer Shade Gap and ordered an LT-15 before the sale ends.

Looking forward to heading out and picking it up!
Woodmizer LT15, Ford 4500 TLB, Husqvarna 450, 435, T435

Potter, Tilemaker, Goat, Mud and Stick farmer

nybhh

Woodmizer LT15, Kubota L3800, Stihl MS261 & 40 acres of ticks trees.

Darrel

Good deal! A LT15 is a good investment. 
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

rjwoelk

Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

sideburnz

Just got back from my trip to pick up my new mill!  Very excited about the mill, I'd have some photos, but I got back a lot later than expected...

About 70 miles from home my truck decided it no longer wanted to have any transmission fluid inside of it and ejected it all over I-78  :'(

I made the last 70 miles of the trip with my truck on a rollback, and the mill towed behind on my trailer.  Super glad I had my AAA card with me.

I'm sure glad to be home...

Darrel

Sorry 'bout your truck, glad you're safe and you got your mill.  Good luck getting them both running!
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

sideburnz

Thanks Darrel.  Difinately could have been worse!

Got the mill unloaded and mostly set up yesterday.  Not sure I'll be able to cut anything until we get some colder temps on Saturday.  It's a soggy mess here right now.

I wanted to give a big old thanks to everyone who posted and helped me with this decision.  Especially all of you who offered a mill demo.  I didn't make it out to see most of you,
But I still appreciated the offer a lot!

Thank You Sponsors!