iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sky scenes  

Started by Bibbyman, February 15, 2003, 08:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

Very cool picture. Is this section of the river before the Falls?

purple otter

I am above the falls ,but about 5 miles upstream . ;D
Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

Ianab

Lil took this shot outside her work last night just around dusk. Sky was just clearing after some heavy summer afternoon thunderstorms

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

mesquite buckeye

Nice. Looks rather volcanic. Reminds me of the volcanos around Mexico City. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

coxy

Quote from: Ianab on January 28, 2015, 06:10:18 PM
Lil took this shot outside her work last night just around dusk. Sky was just clearing after some heavy summer afternoon thunderstorms

that's what I thought it was to a volcano nice     but the word summer  :-X its not nice to tease other people  :D :D :D

Jeff

I took this photo on my way home from the u.p. Wednesday. it's only a couple miles from our property 

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

fishpharmer

Neat shots Jeff.  They are all good.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

POSTON WIDEHEAD

A once in a life time view, never to be duplicated and captured in the click of an eye. Very nice Boss!  :)

Ianab

Quote from: mesquite buckeye on January 28, 2015, 09:39:57 PM
Nice. Looks rather volcanic. Reminds me of the volcanos around Mexico City. ;D

Yes, Mt Egmont / Taranaki. It's listed as an active volcano, and last major eruption was was ~1655. It's actually overdue to erupt again.

But Civil Defence has a comprehensive action plan formulated. Run AWAY From  The Volcano.  :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

sandhills

mesquite buckeye

Wish more people would post here. :-\

Good ones, Jeff. ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

mesquite buckeye

Confluence of the Pantano Wash and the Tanque Verde Creek. Note the White Nile mixing with the Blue Nile effect. The Pantano is the browner water.

Note the sky in the raindrops hanging from the palo verde tree. State Tree of Arizona.

Fog in the Santa Catalina Foothills.

The antisky view of sand patterns in the Tanque Verde Wash left from the day before taken from the Craycroft Road bridge.

;D ;D ;D :snowball:

Roxie

Daybreak in Pennsylvania. 

Say when

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

terrifictimbersllc

Upper Priest Lake, Idaho, May 6, 2014

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thats a good'n Roxie. Reminds me of my Grand-paw.

mesquite buckeye

Now I want to go there. ;D Just not now. :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

goose63

mesquite buckeye there is some good fishing in that lake
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

mesquite buckeye

I've done the ice fishing thing. Good thing is you don't need a fish bucket. Just toss them out on the ice and let them quick freeze. Big fun. :-\

Now I have to go work on my tan. ;D :snowball:

Ianab

Tonight's sunset. High cloud from a tropical storm off to the North, but the horizon was clear out over the sea. So you get great light coming in under the cloud and really putting on a show.  :)

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mesquite buckeye

A storm over the Santa Catalinas last week from Manzanita School.

mesquite buckeye

Anticrepuscular rays and a rainbow lighting up an incoming monsoon thunderstorm this evening.

God loves deserts.

;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

thecfarm

Never heard of a rainbow like that. that looks pretty. Does it last just a few minutes? Like a regular rainbow?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!