iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

walnut beds

Started by pigman, August 12, 2010, 09:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don K

That bed is nice too. I wish we had some frazzling walnut around here. I think it would be my favorite wood.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Norm

Those are some beautiful beds guys!

Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

SwampDonkey

Those are really nice beds pigman. I feel sleepy now.  ;D Only where are the box spring and mattress? :D

Wow, Bob from Mi. ;D That's no captain's bed, that's for a king. Love the contrast and the curly, wowsers. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Piston

Those are some 'inviting' looking beds, love the craftsmanship!    8)
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

JohnG28

Those are some fine looking beds gentlemen, great job to both of you. :)
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

isawlogs

Awsome , thats all I got to say about that those !!!! 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Burlkraft

Man....The 2 Bobs really know how to build them beds.

I love both of them.

You guy's are very talented.

Jill wants me to build anudder bed, but I don't think I can make one look that good  :-\ :-\
Why not just 1 pain free day?

beenthere

Quote from: Burlkraft on August 24, 2010, 08:12:24 AM
Man....The 2 Bobs really know how to build them beds.

I love both of them.

You guy's are very talented.

Jill wants me to build anudder bed, but I don't think I can make one look that good  :-\ :-\

Which Bob do you love better?   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

That there is a dang good question.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

I am sure I am the one. :-*
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Burlkraft

Well......Just like ugly children, I love them equally  :D  :D  :D  :D

It never dawned on me that you guys would read my post that way.

You guys aren't like that at all      blindsmiley     ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

SwampDonkey

Hey Burl, Jeff showed me where that spruce with the burls stands at Lou's ;D Nothing sacred eh? :D

Oh, about them two Bobs, well you never can tell even after look'n at them. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!