iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bibs - which brand is the most durable?

Started by Ox, January 16, 2016, 09:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

I gotta pair of craftsmen bibs and they are awesome.  the strap broke prematurely but a hunk of bale wire fixed that in a hurry :)
Boy, back in my day..

paul case

A baling wire fix on overalls.
Are we related?

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Magicman

I know someone that when he is not wearing overalls

he wears this. :o   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandsawmill14

i use grass hay baler twine when i have to :-[  it also works good when you tear a button of your bib  :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Ocklawahaboy

When I was an electrician, we used a scrap of wire.

4x4American

Quote from: paul case on January 24, 2016, 09:44:45 PM
A baling wire fix on overalls.
Are we related?

PC

lol lol lol

well technically we're all related if you look back far enough

Bale wire is my fix all.  I don't use much duck tape lol
Boy, back in my day..

Ox

I wish they made baling wire in those twisty things with the loops on either end that you use with an offset spinning hook for joining rebar together in a grid.  Those little wire ties are handy but are quite weak.  Heavy duty and strong ones easy to twist together would be handy for many, many things. 

I've been known to fashion a set of suspenders out of sisal baling twine before.  ;D
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Thank You Sponsors!