iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

logging supple store

Started by redneck logger, September 15, 2008, 08:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redneck logger

does any one have a website adderss for a good logging supple store  ???
got to love working in the woods

timberfaller390

L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Woodhog

Baileys has a lot of nice stuff, but the last I ordered they had to slap on a lot of extra fees to people importing into Canada. Now I cant order there anymore.

If you go to Canadian suppliers you will pay much more on the list price for items, best look around for used stuff locally and buy private with no GST PST etc.

Always look for good used things first, that some else paid the new premium on.

Here if you buy new you will pay the Canadian premium price and use it for the Canadian
rip off price on what you sell.

This business is no longer conducive to buying large ticket items with a risky rate of return on what you are producing with  markets and costs over which you have no control, no matter how much long range planning you do.

dancan

The last quote I got from Bailey's on some husky parts were still cheaper landed than buying here in good old N.S.
Send them an email and get them to send you a quote , that costs nothing but a few finger strokes .
Send me a pm , I might be able to help with some stuff .

thecfarm

I do business with Labonville.This is where I get my logging supplies from.No idea about internet sales.It's a 20 minute drive for me.I use my chainsaw dealer for any thing to do with my saw.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

arojay

I mail order from Bailey's several times a year.  I've always been satisfied.  If the right people are there they can be very helpful too.  I used to buy almost exclusively from my nearest dealer but they are often out of stock or just don't stock.  I told the parts guy I would get caps made for them that said "No, but we can order it".
440B skidder, JD350 dozer, Husqvarnas from 335 to 394. All spruced up

zackman1801

i usually can get almost everything from local saw shops. and if i cant labonvilles is close enough so i can drive, or i can order online and get anything i would need in about a day or 2. but i havent found anything that ive needed that i couldent get at my local shops.
"Improvise, Adapt, OVERCOME!"
Husky 365sp 20" bar

crtreedude

I got an order from Bailey's. Everything was pretty much what I expected.
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Thank You Sponsors!