iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Website

Started by cblewis, April 13, 2024, 07:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Something happened since yesterday, I haven't seen any pop-ups on the right side of my screen this morning!

Nice
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

moodnacreek

This is the reason I don't watch TV.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Chuck White

Shouldn't have said anything, they're back, only not quite as bad as they were yesterday!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Don P

Quote from: Peter Drouin on April 18, 2024, 12:36:38 PMI don't have a TV
And don't miss it. Every year or two we end up in a motel, turn on the tube "Yup, still nothing on" ffcheesy

moodnacreek

Looks like reading books may come back.

chet

We also spent da last couple of days in a motel waiting on Doc appointments. First time in a mighty long time I tried watchin' da tube. Yer right, a zillion channels of absolutely nuttin'. smiley_thumbsdown
Left it on da weather channel ta block out da highway noise, but 2 days of that got really old too.  ffcheesy ffcheesy ffcheesy
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Don P

We had the dish on a pole in the front garden when her Mom was living with us so she could watch okra. We kept it for another year or so but there was a big boom one night and just the pole in the garden the next morning. 
At some point a nice lady called and tried to talk me into getting it hooked back up.
 Ma'm that pole is perfect for the rain gauge. 
"We'll hook it back up for free. What do you do for entertainment?" 
We have the rain gauge  ffcheesy.

chet

DanG it Don, now I gotta try ta get da beer out of my keyboard.  :snowball:
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

DennisK

Quote from: chet on April 18, 2024, 08:10:22 PMLeft it on da weather channel ta block out da highway noise, but 2 days of that got really old too.  ffcheesy ffcheesy ffcheesy
Switch to Weather Nation, less drama.

Southside

We haven't had a TV for a long, long time. Long enough that when I was visiting my In laws we were watching The Final Countdown one night and my MIL went to bed before the movie was over.  Well I watched the whole thing, then tried to que up another movie - that was a complete failure so I decided to just shut the TV off - well I could not figure out how to do that so I took General Berringer's advice to just "unplug the DanG thing" - War Games for those who don't know the reference - and went to bed.  The next morning the entire family was gathered around the tube frantically pushing buttons and doing some high falootin tech moves when I meandered into the living room.  They all looked at me and said "It won't turn on, WHAT DID YOU DO?" So I explained how I stopped the current from coming into it as a way to make it turn off and was hastily ushered out of the way as the frantic youngins resumed watching whatever drivel that kept them quiet.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Jeff

QuoteHi Jeremy and Jeff,

Good afternoon! I wanted to let you know that our team did disable Mobile Video float. Let us know if you have any questions! :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Stephen1

Thanks Jeff, The floaters almost disappeared . I still have the odd one but easier to handle now. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Magicman

I am seeing the normal adds between the boards but no pop-ups.  ffcool
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

moodnacreek

Always 3 pop ups here.

TimW

Mahindra 6520 4WD with loader/backhoe and a Caterpiller E70 Excavator.  My mill is a Woodmizer LT40HD Wide 35hp Yanmar Diesel. An old Lull 644D-34 called Bull

Don P

No change here  :huh?

Andries

ditto here, no change.
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

beenthere

Let's give Jeff a break for a bit here. Read his reply (pleading) #6 and #13 in this thread. Think he is trying to do some R&R at the Sawing party put on by Jake (customsawyer) at the moment. Our patience will help him take that break if we quit nipping at his heals.  :thumbsup:
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jim_Rogers

is there an add blocker i can download and use to stop these pop up ads?
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Andries

Some of the posts have shown the level of annoyance that people feel at these chaotic ads. 
None have been of the 'heel nipping' kind - they have been and are intended as useful feedback only.

Jeff has his hands full with website management most of the time. No one doubts that and I don't feel that anyone is chasing him to do more or better.
See my post number 22, it sums up much of the various posts so far.

Jim Rogers, please see MagicMan's earlier comment about him (MM) not turning on his ad blocker, because it denies Forum revenue stream.
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

moodnacreek

Getting worse for sure.

maineshops

Dont the add company realize the negative response from too many adds?  I Will never buy another dominos pizza again 😂
Phil:4, 13

Thank You Sponsors!