iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New sawmill project

Started by moodnacreek, January 28, 2022, 09:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moodnacreek

Quote from: olcowhand on January 30, 2022, 08:07:39 AM
Quote from: moodnacreek on January 29, 2022, 04:31:43 PMWhat a dummy I must look like but I can file saws.

Not at all, Doug. There is not one single person on this (or any...) site that was born with the ability to deal with new Tech. Moreover, I would speculate that everyone has had bumps on our road to being successful at it. What you may lack in experience in this area is easily overlooked by those of us that appreciate your willingness to offer helpful advice and your vast knowledge of all things "Nuts & Bolts". You're getting it done; keep it up.
Steve
Easy now, this might go to my head.

moodnacreek

Quote from: longtime lurker on January 30, 2022, 06:37:53 AM
Looks to be coming along nicely Doug.

My installation project is stalled: lack of time myself and no $ available to pay someone else to do it. But I did get the band resaw overhauled, and she's ready to go when I get a chance. But I think you're going to beat me to the cutting wood stage
If my back had behaved this project would have been done last summer [are they ever done?] and I would have got a pass port and come over there and kicked a. and got you straightened out. :D
Seriously, thanks for the comment, Doug

mudfarmer

Looking good!

You are doing great with the pictures. I figured it out one time then could not get it to work again and said some things :) a very nice member here took time out of their day, PM'd me and we got it figured out. If you knew what I "did for work" for a long time you would laugh. Posting pics on FF is a unique experience! Welcome to an exclusive club :D

moodnacreek

Thanks Mud farmer, I need to do more to practice.

Thank You Sponsors!