ebay AUCTION to support our forum-Maple Syrup!

Started by Jeff, January 01, 2006, 07:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

ARRRRGGGGHHHH. I bid a hundred bucks without checkin and the thing laffed at me......Its at 102.50 right now......just whut kinda syrop issat anyhow???? I gotta sell some Cedar before this thing gets away froim me......... :P
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Frank_Pender

Percy, you know what I think?   I believe there is a ringer in this bidding for the syrup.   I haves been to enough auction to tell what is happening.  Someone going to get you out on a high limb and you will have bought a quart of syrup for your Northern grits. :'(
Frank Pender

Tom

There is a ringer alright, a Bell Ringer, and it looks like more than one.  Percy's one and I have to admire someone who finds a way to support to this extent.  Go Get'em Percy!  8)

Holy Smoke! You can't help but admire these guys.  :) :)

Frank_Pender

Tom, Percy may be using an eyedropper to place his Maple Syrup, just to be careful that he dose not lose some to the floor or table napkin. 8)
Frank Pender

Tom

That's some expensive syrup, for sure.  But, ain't it great that he has chosen to support the forum with such exuberance?

Where's Percy from?  They, might raise a statue commending his philanthropy, in the town square.   I'll vote for him.  :D

pasbuild

Who ever win the auction your going to have to try a little bit with your vanilla ice cream, its to die for ;)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Jeff

Quote from: pasbuild on January 04, 2006, 10:56:55 PM
Who ever win the auction your going to have to try a little bit with your vanilla ice cream, its to die for ;)

If yer talking about the powder wedge auction you just aint a kiddin! :D ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

oakiemac

DanG it! >:(
Somebody keeps out biddin' me. I'll have to count my penneys to see if I can get that syrup to its rightful owner.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Percy

It is pure West Michigan Maple Syrup and its dark amber.  If you would have been at the piggy roast you could of had tried some. (Our syrup is not the buddy syrup-buddy syrup is when they collect the sap from trees that are budding and this can be bitter). The Amish around here seem to mix it all together and it ain't very good syrup.

If this Michigan weather don't straighten up and stay cold they won't be a sap run this year.  Which will make that jar all the valuable. 

Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Who is mobilesawmill Please step forward as we would like to know your identity the children are in suspense wanting to know.  (That is the Forestry Forum Children) 8) ??? :D ;D
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

pigman

Yes, I can't believe anyone would keep their identity secret when bidding ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Percy

Heh Heh Heh.....little more than 5 hours till auction dedline and all the players major  are off line....dozin if you will. Bwahahahahah. Gonna show you "foreiners"  how to  win an auction/embezzel  American syrup*hissing lafffter sound. This is too good to be true, Catfish had me worried BUT he's visitin or somthing, Ill bet and this MOBILESAW character(Im thinkin Frank but not quite sure yet) is probably extollin the virtues of inserted tooth sawblades to his cat or somthing and has forgot about the SYROP,,,hehehehheh Regardless, its commin to a head in about 5 hours. Im gonna go cut one 38 inch by 24 foot WRC in to 2X12 and be back just in time to.....bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :D

Frank_Pender

Well, we know who the ringer is in all of the bidding; right Percy? :D
Frank Pender

Stump Jumper

$108.05 WOOOHOOOO 8) 8)

Congratulations  MobileSawmill!  Enjoy and thanks for your support for the Forestry Forum.

From all of the stump jumpers
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Stump Jumper

Percy must still be sawing that wrc.  Boy did he miss out.
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Frank_Pender

No he did not mill out, he sat and watched with a tear of maple syrup in his eye.
Frank Pender

Jeff

Quote from: stump_jumper on January 08, 2006, 07:21:13 PM
$108.05 WOOOHOOOO 8) 8)

Congratulations  MobileSawmill!  Enjoy and thanks for your support for the Forestry Forum.

From all of the stump jumpers

Thats what I want to say too!!   Its all packaged and awaiting shipment!

NEXT AUCTION UP?  CHARLIE'S DONATION! 
Its up and ready and awaiting his announcment. 8)

Jeff

Its a shame there was a mistake on this auction or we would have been all set for our support for the year!  Someone accidently bid

$11,000!

But they retracted it because it was a mistake. :-\

We would have made the National news I bet if we would have sold a quart Jar with Maple Syrup in it for $11,000!

Percy

ArrrhhhhhhGGGGGGG!!!! I done goofed up. The Lt70 hadda loose  ground wire on the hyd.pump solonoid that took forever to find and I had to get this order done, and got back too late...... SO, just who is mobilesaw...issat you Frank?? Congtrats to who ever it is and Im sure your support is appreciated.......so....Whats next?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mike_van

Jeff, twice i've had to retract bids - They should not have put the comma and the dot next to each other on the keyboard -  Once I did 577,50  using the comma [late at night, no glasses]  The thing takes it upon it self to just add three zeros, thus my bid came out 57,500.00.  At least it wasn't a last second one - I had time to retract it.    :D
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

Jeff

I've come close. I am glad they have that final check screen, I have got as far as that more then once.

Jeff

I'll move this to our auction archive and away from being a sticky but I am waiting for Franky to get his syrup and lets us know about it. Hopefully tomorrow. :)

Frank_Pender

Thank you Jeffory!  I will be waiting.  I believe I will be having pancakes for supper if the USPS comes through.  I hope it does not become a wait and see, like for an fallers ax.  heee hhhhheeee heeee hhhhhheeee 8) :'(
Frank Pender

Frank_Pender

No show today. :'( :'(  I am sure glad I did not have my tastebuds set for pancakes and syrup. :-X
Frank Pender

etat

better be glad you ain't getting it through FEX (%$#$%%) EX

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.