iDRY Vacuum Kilns

A little glitch I noticed

Started by SwampDonkey, November 03, 2007, 07:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

I noticed this in the General Board...

Deadwood had posted at 7:40 pm on the 'Pregnant wife eating..' board and it still shows my recent post at 7:27 pm. I refreshed a couple times and visited other boards and it still was displayed in this way. Deadwood should have been the most recent post. Right?
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom

You're so far back in the sticks that the udate record was probably lost on a deadend road.   MIght have had trouble at the border too.  :D :D

SwampDonkey

I did notice that cantcutter's post got updated.

Might be the Twilight Zone syndrome.

Jeff already thinks I'm a perv for petting cat bellies.  ::) :-\

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

beenthere

If I noticed a glitch, I'd be hard pressed to say anything with what the Forum has gone through in the last couple months....as well as Jeff.  I think when he gets rested up, he'll find most of them things in due time... ;D ;D :) :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom

Might be a glitch, beenthere, but the sun doesn't even come up till almost noon in NB, so I figure the data records are on a slow train.   Swamp is so far back in the woods that the "on" slide of his electric switch says "after a while".  :D

SwampDonkey

Oh, I'm sure it's not eating him up too bad.  ;)

WH_Conley

Might need to go to the post office next week and get the update. ;D
Bill

Tom

The forum cookies get there stale. :D

SwampDonkey

I think those cookies got nabbed before they left the bakery.  :-\

Tom

Swamp lives so far back in the woods that he's just now getting last winter.  :D

Dave Shepard

Do we even dare ask about the cat bellies? :D :D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Furby

Tells you how lonely he is waaaaaay out there!  :D

Animal pics thread! ;)

SwampDonkey

Kevin Costner 'Dances with Wolves', I dance with the moose. ;D

Furby

Jeff

I'm pretty sure I know what the source of the glitch is. Since I am on my cellphone in da UP, some on else will have to handle it.

Furby, delete swamp donkey.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

That won't do any good.  Swamp is a survivor.  Living out in the nothing's has made him that way.  The only thing that keeps him from drifting off of the side of the earth is that he has his fingers buried in piece of Aspen and is holding on for dear life.

Just wait until this storm reaches him next year.  That'll test his metal.  :D

Furby

No problemo! :)
Bye bye Swamp!  ;)

SwampDonkey

Jeff, it's going to be cold up there at the camp. So, you'd better get some firewood cut.  cut_tree smiley_chop splitwood_smiley fire_smiley

Tom

Swamp, I think Furby deleted him. :-\ :D

SwampDonkey

Maybe the cell phone connection crashed in all the wind and snow happening up there. ;D

Tom

He's awful close to the end of the world there too.   Is your "Nothingness" creeping?

SwampDonkey

It's like a big 'OOze', only it's covered in ice and snow. Its very glare turns men to stone and rabbits to snowballs.  Horrific stuff.  :o

Tom

Yeah, I know what you're talking about.  We have the same thing here, but it's muck and slime, rain, wind,poisonous snakes, gaters, panthers, skeeters and Aliens. :D :D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey