iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pig roast Challenges.

Started by Jeff, June 25, 2016, 09:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Not the kind of news I wanted to hear about Tammy.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

goose63

Jeff I have a walker from when i broke my hip I can bring it over when we come if it will help
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

OneWithWood

You can't keep a good girl down.  I hope she is back home today and no worse for the wear.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

isawlogs

:-* :-* :-* :-*  Can't hurt   ;D

Marcel.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Chuck White

Sorry to hear this news, Jeff.

I understand her desire to just wash her hair, but she needs to wait until she has the help required.

Hope you're back on the mend, Tammy.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

She is still in the hospital. I'm thinking if we didn't have insurance they wouldn't be doing all this crap. They said they want to find out why she passed out. Common  sense says it was because she had been laying down for a week, taking blood thinners to prevent clots, and the little bit of activity took her out.  As of yeasterday: We need to do a cat scan to make sure she doesn't have a bleed or something. RESULTS NEGATIVE.  Blood work. RESULTS NEGATIVE.  So they give her an EKG last night. This morning a guy comes in and says "We MIGHT have detected a slight heart murmur", So, they ran a battery of text on her today. Says she can't go home until we read the results of the tests tomorrow. Tammy says sen feels the best she has since surgery.  I guess it's up to her. I would have left. I think this *DanG hospital is simply running up a bill because Tammy has good insurance through the school. Just my opinion.  They could have sent her home and checked this stuff later, focus on the *DanG problem at hand. She's got an unprotected foot with steel rods hanging out of her toes that so far she has had to miss one appointment to get casted.

CAN YOU TELL I AM PEAVED???? ? ? ? ?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

red

Signing out AMA against medical advice is an option . Also getting a second opinion should not be a big problem.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Jeff

Um.. This isn't my decision. Id a been out of there.

Magicman

Hopefully tomorrow will be a new and better day. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

scully

Prayers sent from here Jeff . OUCH ! It would a prity big swing for me if I could make it but if bye chance I can I'm in for any help I can offer .
I bleed orange  .

Jeff

She is back home and has a first temporary hard cast. Magic man no longer has the worst foot picture.

Papa1stuff

1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

thecfarm

YUK!!! I went by that fast so no one would have to pick me up off the floor.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ZOMBIE

running-doggy

All jokes aside, Tammy I hope you get better quick! This has got to be uncomfortable.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

This is one contest that I do not mind loosing.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 14, 2016, 08:08:44 PM
This is one contest that I do not mind loosing.  :o

.......but you did win the Birthday Cake today.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

Wowza  Tammy!!! I sure hope it's feeling better.

Are the stitches out now?
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Jeff

THe stitches came out today and a temp hard cast put on. Maybe Frankenfoot will let me take a picture. In two weeks they will go back and partially remove the pins, which we have been told are actually screws. They will turn them have way out and cut them off again. From what we understand.  Then, in 5 weeks, another cast. No weight bearing until at least then. Two more weeks now of keeping the foot elevated. Two more weeks of segregation from the dogs at least. :-\

Jeff

Magicman

Wow, what a schedule, but a good ending is what this is all about.  Thanks for keeping us updated Jeff.   :P

Carson-saws

did ya try playing...this lil piggy went to market....this lil piggy stayed home....this lil piggy had roast beef...this lil piggy had none....but this lil piggy went weeweewwee...all the way home?   and iffin ya did...how hard did she kick ya with the other foot?
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Jeff

Oh no. Everyone knows that Tammy can kick my butt. I know better.  :)

isawlogs

:-* :-* Is all I can give to her. I had a broken ankle that had screws in it to bring things back to where they need be, I so know how it feels.  :'(     :-* :-*
    Stay away from that foot, the breeze coming in from someone walking fast near it hurts......  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Marcel, she has her own little house right now. Sure glad we got that little cabin all fixed up last fall. She has a place that is more comfortable ans safe than the house.

WmFritz

I wondered how you were gonna manage the hounds around her. I've got a 70# pup who thinks his only job in life is to sit on top of me and watch television.  ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Thank You Sponsors!